How to Donate
Currently this site only takes donations through Paypal. Please fill out a Contact Form to specify any topics where you want your donation applied. In summary, the steps to Donate are:
- Donate via Paypal:
- Fill out Contact Form to specify topics to which you want your donation applied – Optional
- Check back later to see your donation on our latest books (currently year end 2017). Check again even later to see how we are using it. – Optional
All donations that do not specify a topic in the Contact Form will go to general maintenance and content of this site.
We are grateful and humbled by all donations, regardless of the amount. This website would have saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars, and more importantly, years of our lives. We hope it will do the same for anyone who needs it.
What Exactly Do You Do With Donations?
All donated money will be used to maintain and improve content on this site. We are focused on debugging health issues that the medical community can’t solve. Spelling this out by topic, here are some proposed ideas for content improvement:
- Adrenal Exhaustion – What is the percentage of people with adrenal exhaustion / chronic fatigue who have dental infections? Lyme?
- Allergies & Asthma – Quantify how many people with allergies & asthma have parasites. Study of allergy reversal with ZYTO treatments, and longevity of reversal correlated with GI stool test.
- Autism – What percentage of autistic kids have parasites? What percentage of autistic kids have GI dysbiosis? Lyme? Clinical trial of the Debug Your Health autism reversal on children under 8 years old.
- Bunions – Clinical trial for bunion reversal techniques.
- Chelation – Thousands of dollars have been spent by our family already on the test results presented on Debug Your Health right now. We are interested in independently testing various bone broths for lead and other contaminants. Other laundry list items include testing our source of DMSA for impurities, and trialing more chelating agents. Study people who can’t tolerate DMSA well – can they tolerate E3 Live and can this enable them to tolerate DMSA later? It would also be interesting to try, document, and quantify apheresis treatment results.
- Dental – What is the success rate for people who try to treat tooth infections with ozone? How many injections in what doses are necessary? Do they have full resolution or how long on average until they need another ozone shot? What percentage of people eradicate infections after cavitation surgery? Do ozone injections following cavitation surgery increase the numbers?
- Gallbladder – Quantify the percentage of people who get gallbladder removal who have parasites. Clinical trial the gallbladder treatment suggested on this site in preventing gallbladder surgery. Quantify the health issues of people who have had their gallbladders removed.
- GI Issues – Quantify the percentage of people with GI distress who have Hernia/valve issues. Quantify ‘feel better’ success rate with this treatment alone.
- Lyme –Would love to fund a PhD student to study ‘Radical Remission’ from Lyme – that is when someone recovers from Lyme without the help of conventional medicine, or after conventional medicine has failed. This would be similar to Kelly Turner’s PhD studying Radical Remission from cancer. Radical remission cases from Lyme have never been studied or quantified. Study percentage of patients with chronic illness who have Lyme and/or co-infections.
- Methylation – More data on supplements helpful for specific MTHFR mutations, expanding on the data presented here. This needs to include ‘bigger data’ than just MTHFR mutations, it should include all the GeneticGenie MTHFR and detox markers. More studies on the link between MTHFR and tongue tie. Studies on the effect of tongue tie corrections on undiagnosable / chronic symptoms.
- Parasites –Study and quantify the links between parasites and cancer; parasites and seizures. Scientific studies on these questions: Can parasites be eradicated? How long does it take? (Seems like we should already know the answers to these, but unfortunately we don’t!)
- Social & Emotional –Studies on the connection between meditation and healing.
- ZYTO – I think we need an open source, public, free version of biocommunication devices. This is a huge project in and of itself. A pipe dream perhaps… But hey, why not dream?
If you would like your donation to go to one of these specific research projects, please indicate that by filling out the contact form. If you have another idea for content or research that you would like to fund, feel free to send that along as well. (Eventually, we will enable Notes in Paypal, but we aren’t quite there yet.)
Long-Term Goals of DYH
The long-term vision for Debug Your Health is to become a non-profit, independent research organization. The research will focus on debugging health issues that the medical community can’t solve.
Financials of DYH
Debug Your Health does not receive any money from the sale, referral fees, or advertisements of any products mentioned on this site. We do not refer to any practitioners, nor do we want to become practitioners. This allows the information presented to remain unbiased.
We believe in transparent accounting, and we think donors have a right to know how money is being spent at Debug Your Health. For the latest Debug Your Health accounting statement, click here: DYH_Books_2017.
Non-Financial Ways to Help
If you can’t afford to donate but want to do something to give back to this site, we ask that you post your favorite pages, articles etc. to your online groups. This could be Facebook, Pinterest, Yahoo Groups, Twitter, etc. If any of the videos were helpful, “Like” them on Youtube. Since this website is new as of January 2016, it is not ranking as high in search results as sites that have been around longer. Every Like and Share helps Debug Your Health search rankings!
Another idea to give back is to ‘pass it forward.’ What in the world does that mean?? Pass forward our gift to you by giving a gift to someone else. Here are a few examples: A random act of kindness to a stranger, take better care of yourself or someone else, do something special for someone you care about, grow your own vegetables, reduce your footprint on the Earth.
Q: Why is Debug Your Health (DYH) a corporation? Wouldn’t expenses be lower if DYH didn’t have to pay corporate taxes and licensing fees?
A: The corporation is necessary for liability reasons. Liability protection allows us freedom to report our experiences and experimental results. The lack of ads and referral links emphasize this point. DYH doesn’t hold back, it reports everything as-is – The Good. The Bad. The Ugly. You get the picture.
Q: What if I don’t specify a topic for my donation in the Contact Form?
A: Donations that aren’t tied to a topic will be used for general maintenance of this site first. They may also be used to fund projects in specific topics. Debug Your Health has an open-books policy, so you are welcome to check the DYH-Books_March2017 and see exactly what donations are coming in and how they are being spent.